Through our innovative and pioneering telehealth platform for orthodontia, our clear aligner treatment addresses the large and underserved global orthodontics market.
- An estimated 85% of people worldwide could benefit from orthodontic care, yet less than 1% receive it each year, with cost being the biggest issue.
- There are approximately 21 million orthodontic case starts a year.
- We have successfully helped an incremental 1.7 million people get a smile they love.
We are in the very early stages of capturing our fair share of this untapped market and plan to expand it and improve penetration by democratizing access to a more affordable, convenient, and accessible solution for a straighter smile.
We are focused on sustaining controlled and profitable growth by:
- driving adoption and utilization in dental practices
- delivering a superior customer experience
- penetrating new demographics, such as teens and higher income households
- taking an omnichannel approach to customer acquisition
- introducing innovative oral care solutions
- investing in R&D
SmileDirectClub has grown from a disruptive start-up into a publicly traded, international oral care leader.
- We are headquartered in Nashville, TN and have become one of the largest employers in the area.
- Now in 6 markets, SmileDirectClub continues to expand its presence in the the U.S., Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Ireland, and France.
- Our growing Partner Network has amassed hundreds of active partner locations, giving customers a third option to get started right from a dentist’s chair and doctors the ability to offer SmileDirectClub to their patients.
- Our line of category disrupting oral care products are now available in 16,000+ retail stores across the US and Canada.
Our Seasoned Leadership Team and Board
Our leadership team has a wealth of business and operational knowledge with extensive experience in disrupting and democratizing industries, making products more accessible to more people. Together, they have built a culture of innovation and passion for creating smiles, supported by data-driven decision making, discipline, and customer-centric service, while building multiple competitive advantages. We believe our leadership team and Board are well positioned to execute our long-term growth strategy and attract and retain best-in-class talent.
Learn more about our Board of Directors here.